Friday, March 9, 2012

Catherine SingcuencoCatherine Singcuenco
Reaction Paper:
Before the day on our outreach program on sanctuary client, I was so excited on that event. I wish to meet some of client and socialize with them. When the days happened I was very happy and glad that finally we met them. Everybody was happy and excited. We conduct our outreach program on Rainforest in Pasig near on RTU Campus. It was head by our beloved professor Mrs.Agnes Montalbo. She allow us to did that activity to have an idea or experience on how to  socialize on the client. We conduct some activity to have more fun with them. Even if they are client we treat them as a normal people and we brought happiness. 2 students for every client. We walk and talk many things and I can feel on there smile that they're so happy and surprised. For me it was a good experience and I will never forget that moment for the rest of my life. Thank's to our dear professor Mam Montalbo to experience that unforgettable moments.


Prepared By: Catherine Singcuenco                                                        CAS-06-601ACatherine SingcuencoCatherine Singcuenco



No comments:

Post a Comment